University of Vechta
D – 49377 Vechta
Postfach 15 53
D – 49364 Vechta
Phone: +49. (0) 4441.15-0
Fax: +49. (0) 4441.15 444
The University of Vechta is a statutory corporation and at the same time an institution of the State of Lower Saxony.
It is represented by the President, Prof. Dr. Burghart Schmidt
Tax number: 6820100667
VAT number: DE 811339936
Person with editorial responsibility pursuant to Section 10 of the MDStV (Interstate Agreement on Media Services):
Prof. Dr. Burghart Schmidt
President of the University of Vechta
D – 49377 Vechta
Federal Republic of Germany
This legal notice applies to information made available on the internet by the University of Vechta’s Administrative Department and President’s Office, which is accessed via the URL www.uni-vechta.de and labelled “Copyright Universität Vechta”. Editorial responsibility for all other websites lies with the department which or person who produced and published the website.
Photo credits: Unless otherwise indicated, the images used on this website are copyright of the following photographers:
University of Vechta, B. Meckel, Bitters.de
Limitation of liability:
Despite careful monitoring of content, we accept no liability for the content of links to external websites. Sole responsibility for the content of any linked website lies with the website operator.
Data protection declaration
www.uni-vechta.de is provided by the University of Vechta. We take data protection seriously. Your data will be collected in accordance with legal regulations. You can find detailed information on these regulations at www.datenschutz.de. The following applies:
1) Each time a user accesses a page at www.uni-vechta.de and or downloads a file, information on this event may be recorded in a log file. This data is stored solely for internal, system-related and statistical purposes. The following data is stored each time a web page or file is accessed:
- the name of the file accessed
- the date and time at which it was accessed
- the volume of data transferred
- whether access to the file or webpage was successful
- a description of the type of browser used
- the domain from which the file or webpage was accessed
2) Information entered during user registration will only be analysed by the University of Vechta in anonymised form for statistical purposes if the user has given their consent for us to do so. IP addresses will not be sold to third parties.
3) Employees of the University of Vechta are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of your personal data. Personal data will only be passed to third parties where this is necessary for fulfilment of a contract.
4) All data located at *.uni-vechta.de, which is hosted on our servers, is protected from unauthorised access by a range of security systems operating in series.
5) Our web pages contain links to third party websites. The University of Vechta has no control over the design of these websites. In the absence of any specific indication of a legal violation, it is not possible to continuously monitor linked websites. The content of these websites is therefore entirely outside the control of the University of Vechta and the University does not accept any responsibility for this content.
6) We take care to adhere to data protection regulations in all areas of our platform and our institution. Should you have any questions, you are welcome to contact us directly. Please write to: info[at]uni-vechta[dot]de